RE: PL/pgSQL problems

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема RE: PL/pgSQL problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Have you dropped and recreated the function since creating the trigger?  Try
dropping and recreating the trigger.  Errors like this happen because
database objects (tables, functions etc) are referenced by object ids (oids)
behind the scenes.  Recreating an object (like a function) will give it a
different oid, even with the same name.