Re: OpenSSL 1.1 breaks configure and more

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: OpenSSL 1.1 breaks configure and more
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/05/2016 02:23 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Judging by the number of people who have popped up recently with their
> own OpenSSL 1.1 patches, I think there is going to be a lot of demand for
> back-patching some sort of 1.1 support into our back branches.  All this
> talk of refactoring does not sound very back-patchable.  Should we be
> thinking of what we can extract that is back-patchable?

My idea is that the first of my four patches contains the minimum
changes needed to add support for 1.1 and tries to do as little
refactoring as possible while the other patches refactor things. I am
not sure about if anything of the other patches should be backpatched.

Andreas