RE: import question

От Dave Bolt
Тема RE: import question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Scobey
I have done imports from CSV in the past (not often), without trouble.
Can you give a little more detail of how you are running the import and the version of PostgreSQL
Regards
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Scobey Weaver [mailto:scobey49@verizon.net]
Sent: 26 May 2020 17:54
To: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: import question

I'm taking a skillshare course and creating my own tables.  I tried to
import some data from a csv file and it didn't work.

It gave the following error:  Failed (exit code -6)

I've checked what I've done and everything seems to be the same as the
video and everything else I've found on doing an import from csv, but I
can't make it work.  I've also searched everywhere I could think of for
"exit code -6"

What is exit code -6?

Thanks,

Scobey