$PGDATA/global hosed but database still there ... what to do?

От Sincero, Arcadio (ASINCERO)
Тема $PGDATA/global hosed but database still there ... what to do?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

For reasons I have yet to figure out, my "$PGDATA/global" directory was wiped out (as in completely empty).  (I'm sure it has nothing to do with Postgresql itself but has something to do with the way I'm synchronizing the database on one box to a mirror of the database on another box, i.e. the Wrong Way).  However, the database itself appears to still be intact.  Is there anyway I can reconstruct the contents of the "global" directory so I can get at the data or am I totally S.O.L. and the only recourse is to reinitialize the db?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

- Arcadio