database corruption help needed

От Ken.Colson@sage.com
Тема database corruption help needed
Дата
Re: database corruption help needed
Список pgsql-admin

Greetings,

I had a hardware problem this morning, which I believe is now resolved, but I seem to have a little database corruption issue.  This is what I am seeing when I restart postgres:

PANIC: right sibling's left-link doesn't match

So I attempted to reindex the database and now I get this error:

ERROR:  could not create unique index

DETAIL:  Table contains duplicated values.

But it does not mention which index it is trying to build, so I am at a little bit of a stand still.  I am currently vaccuming the database to see if that helps, but...I don't know what else to do from here.

Any suggestions?  I am running 8.2.5 on 64bit Linux.

Thanks in advance,

Ken