Re: BUG #16284: Pg_dump is not working and PostgreSQL APP no longeravailable

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #16284: Pg_dump is not working and PostgreSQL APP no longeravailable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 2 Mar 2020, at 11:55, Tony Ryf <tony.ryf@planetwerks.ch> wrote:

> What do you recommend as operating system for PostgreSQL?
>
> I would prefer Upuntu 18.04, but why is the update stopping for linux versions on PostgreSQL 10?

I you prefer Ubuntu then thats probably the best option to go with, familiarity
with the system is important.  Use the PostgreSQL apt repository listed on
https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ubuntu/ for well supported packages.

cheers ./daniel