Re: multiple database connections

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: multiple database connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jan 28, 2014, at 5:53 AM, Rafiqul Haque <rafiq.ced@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a newbie in postgres. I need to create 8 connections on the same postgres server. Could anyone please tell me
howto start multiple connection on the same postgres server. I am using windows operating system.

You just connect. 8 times. (You can configure the max number of connections allowed in postgresql.conf, but the default
issubstantially higher than 8.)

If you're actually having a problem, you'll have to tell us more: what kind of connection via what software, and what
isthe problem.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: Rafiqul Haque
Сообщение: multiple database connections
От: Rafiqul Haque
Сообщение: Simulating Postgresql clients