От: George Sexton
Тема: AutoVacuum_NapTime
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

AutoVacuum_NapTime  ("George Sexton", )
 Re: AutoVacuum_NapTime  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: AutoVacuum_NapTime  ("George Sexton", )
   Re: AutoVacuum_NapTime  (Alvaro Herrera, )

I have a system with around 330 databases running PostgreSQL 8.4.2

What would the expected behavior be with AutoVacuum_NapTime set to the
default of 1m and autovacuum_workers set to 3?

What I'm observing is that the system is continuously vacuuming databases.
Would these settings mean the autovacuum worker would try to vacuum all 330
databases once per minute?

George Sexton