От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема: Re: Version 7 question
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Version 7 question  (Hilary Forbes, )
 Re: Version 7 question  ("Michael Mattox", )
  Re: Version 7 question  ("scott.marlowe", )
 Re: Version 7 question  (Robert Treat, )
  Re: Version 7 question  ("Michael Mattox", )
   Re: Version 7 question  (Manfred Koizar, )
 Re: Version 7 question  ("Christopher Kings-Lynne", )

Hi Hillary,

I'd suggest around 1000 to 2000 shared buffers and bump your max connections
to at least 64.

Make sure you're kernel allowed enough shared memory for the above (2000 *
8k = 16MB)

Chris