Re: odbc on windows 2003 64bit?

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: odbc on windows 2003 64bit?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi

> to answer my own question: you have to run iis/.net/asp in 32bit mode if you want to access
> pgsql through odbc. to put iis into 32bit mode, use the howto:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/405f5bb5-87a3-43d2-8138-54b75db73aa1.mspx?mfr=true

:-)

> i still hope 64bit pgODBC isn't as far away as it was a year ago ;-)
>
> - thomas

Inoue-san is under work by ODBC5 correspondence. They are some locals.
He seldom has the time of a margin by the reason of volunteer work.
However, He has the details of the correspondence for carrying out clear
understanding. He is simply no time truly.....
I spoke about a part of Inoue-san and this correspondence. He is doing
anticipation which can finish it in one month.
Furthermore, We are worried that the verification environment may not exist.
Then, I thought that I wanted to offer the environment by JPUG.
However, JPUG plans a budget for every year. And a plan has not been made
in the current fiscal year....

Anyhow, Inoue-san is under operation about the work.
That he does the guidance will take time to a slight degree.

Сообщение: Re: odbc on windows 2003 64bit?
Сообщение: Re: odbc on windows 2003 64bit?