Re: Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects with one command

От Matthias Schmidt
Тема Re: Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects with one command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Merlin,

sorry - I replied to Tom & PG hackers before I saw you last post.

I think it is best to code the basic functionallity within the two new
commands, and see
how this works out. We can add your idea and others on top of it later
on.

what about that?

cheers,

Matthias

Matthias Schmidt
Viehtriftstr. 49

67346 Speyer
GERMANY

Tel.: +49 6232 4867
Fax.: +49 6232 640089

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1