Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers] Patent issues and 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc,

> alot smoother today then it went yesterday ... and faster ... but, then
> again, *most* clients use <256MB of storage, so moving their VM around
> takes no time ... svr1 is @ ~13G :)  Something like 3G is justin's mailbox
> alone ... and i miscalculated how long it would take to move it back over
> to neptune :(

I doubt that's intentional, why don't you ask him to truncate it?   I noticed
that you used to grant @postgresql.org addresses as "unlimited", I changed
the default to 5MB, which is what all the regional contacts now have.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions