Autovacuum not started because of misconfiguration

От Rob Richardson
Тема Autovacuum not started because of misconfiguration
Дата
Re: Autovacuum not started because of misconfiguration  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
A customer found this in one PostgreSQL log file:

EDTWARNING:  autovacuum not started because of misconfiguration
This has only appeared once.  The database has been restarted since then (about eight days ago), and this message has not reappeared.  For now, we're not going to worry about it, but I remain curious.  What would have caused this, and where would I have looked to find the problem?

Thanks very much!

RobR