Dump SQL DDL of all functions in DB

От Bradley Holbrook, Servillian Technology
Тема Dump SQL DDL of all functions in DB
Дата
Re: Dump SQL DDL of all functions in DB  (Jerry Sievers <gsievers19@comcast.net>)
Список pgsql-admin

Anyone know how to dump the DDL of every function in a schema into one file?

Essentially, I’d like to do something like:

‘functions ddl dump cmd’ public functions.sql

Bradley A Holbrook

Sr. Web Developer

Servillian Technology Ltd

http://www.servillian.com

bholbrook@servillian.com

bholbrook@telus.blackberry.net

Cell:       (250) 309 – 7408

Office: (250) 260 – 4351 ext. 13

For up to the minute news, support notifications and other pertinant information regarding your website or related services, you can use the following resources:

Twitter | Facebook | Support Website