Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC for Mac OS

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC for Mac OS
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi.

From: "Sean Davis" <sdavis2@mail.nih.gov>

> Both were intel-based Macs running the same OS version and Xcode version.
> However, I have compiled postgresql from source (and a bunch of other stuff)
> from source without significant problems.  I'm sorry I can't be more help
> here, and I am behind no fewer than 4 firewalls, so I can't give you access
> to any machines for testing.

Ah Ok, You acquire from present CVS when it is possible and try again?
At that time, please send me the following one directly with mail.

tar cf - Make* config*|gzip -c ->psqlODBC_DEBUG.tgz

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC for Mac OS
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC for Mac OS