Re: [ODBC] ODBC for Mac OS

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: [ODBC] ODBC for Mac OS
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tuesday 27 March 2007 10:04, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito@guitar.ocn.ne.jp> writes:
> > As for either of your this result, it is strange. ?_?
> > Makefile.ac seems not to be developed correctly.
> > -lpq has the mechanism that any development is allotted....
>
> Hmm, broken autoconf or automake?  But he said he got the same
> results on other machines ...

Both were intel-based Macs running the same OS version and Xcode version.
However, I have compiled postgresql from source (and a bunch of other stuff)
from source without significant problems.  I'm sorry I can't be more help
here, and I am behind no fewer than 4 firewalls, so I can't give you access
to any machines for testing.

Sean