Re: [GENERAL] Prepared statement performance...

От Peter Kovacs
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Prepared statement performance...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thank you. So I think herewith we made pointless the original arguement Curt
Sampson made in his mail in support Barry's twisted interpretation of
PreparedStatement.

Peter

PS:
When I am travelling in Budapest (capital of Hungary, my country) on the
bus, and some exhausted poor elderly tries to sheepishly argument with some
youngsters occupying recklessly the last seat in the bus leaving the elderly
standing, I always tempted to cynically tell the upset elderly: "This public
transport my lady. If you wish first class service, you should take a taxi."
Of course, I never say this, because it would be a sign of very bad taste.
But I often giving *myself* this kind of rebuff when I am surfing on open
source mailing lists and find people saying this and that without giving a
shit to think about it first or --more importantly-- to think about the
context they're making their remarks: "My dear, this is public transport,
worth the money you pay for it."

The above was meant to be humorous.