reg:FilePath error

От sandhya
Тема reg:FilePath error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi....

When i am trying to insert a string data into my table which has few escape sequence characters...The entire string is not getting inserted.
Like Ex:
If my String data is

C:\ProgramFiles\SampleFiles\General\back.doc

C:\ProgramFiles\SampleFiles\General\rback.gif

C:\ProgramFiles\SampleFiles\General\nback.rar etc like this.

But in my table the string is getting stored as,

C:ProgramFilesSampleFilesGeneraack.doc

Where as the other Strings without these characters are getting inserted fine.How is this happening?How the Strings are getting stored into the Tables?

Bcoz of this \b,\n and \r characters..I am unable to store my data into the database and retrieve it.

Is there any Solution that we have?Or we need to Take care of these situations/cases?

Please give me your Suggestions to resolve this issue..
Thank you very much..
Regards,
Sandhya R