Re: generate syscache info automatically

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: generate syscache info automatically
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22.01.24 01:33, John Naylor wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 9:03 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
>>
>> The DECLARE_* macros map to actual BKI commands ("declare toast",
>> "declare index").  So I wanted to use a different verb to distinguish
>> "generate code for this" from those BKI commands.
>
> That makes sense to me.

I have committed the first patch, and the buildfarm hiccup seems to have
passed.

I'll close this commitfest entry now.  I have enough feedback to work on
the ObjectProperty generation, but I'll make a new entry for that.

Сообщение: Re: core dumps in auto_prewarm, tests succeed
Сообщение: Re: core dumps in auto_prewarm, tests succeed