Re: GForge WAS: Feeds Integration

От Dave Page
Тема Re: GForge WAS: Feeds Integration
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi Josh,

> > What's come up recently? I don't remember seeing anything.
>
> It wasn't on public lists, mostly.   Let's just say that a
> few people are
> *very* dissatisfied with GBorg and might like to try
> something else.   Also,
> we've been discussing having a bug tracking utility for the
> main project, particularly for the 7.5 release.

That one's been going on on and off for years! Still, I don't think it
would be a bad idea. Even Linux has proper bug tracking these days.

> HOWEVER, this is all hypothetical.    I need to poll this
> list and Hackers
> first and get a vote from people, as well as having an
> organized proposal -- which is going to wait until we have a
> blank GForge up and running on Hub.org
> first.    So let's postpone the rest of the discussion until
> that happens,
> hey?

Well, hang on. Why Gforge? Are there other solutions? If so then I think
any voting/discussions/whatever should include the choice of new
platform.

It's also normal to have the discussion before a vote rather than the
other way round as you are proposing (unless I misunderstand what you've
written), so that people can make a properly informed vote.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: