Re: BUG: spaces in passwords

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG: spaces in passwords
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have been playing with a development
build of pgAdmin, and have been unable to repeat this problem. I can
successfully authenticate with leading and/or trailing spaces in
passwords (as well as one in the middle).

What version are you seeing this issue in?

Regards, Dave.