Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Well we do have a little .us influence from Adam, but yes, primarily
European/Japanese.

> BTW we should review the application strings, I believe it's
> a GB/US mix now. We should rewrite to pure GB, and provide US
> translation....

For the purist that is of course the correct thing to do, but is it
worth it? We also store the docs and en_US which would cause CVS grief
(not to mention the fact that the included pg docs *are* en_US).

/D

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file