Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Disk is cheap, it's the bandwidth that costs. A cursory look at the new
portal (which is on a new machine on it's own) is showing about 1Gb
since going live on Saturday/Sunday. Of course, these are not just bits
of webspace, they are BSD boxes to which we have complete access. There
are all sorts of things being run on them - CVS, docbook, distribution
builds, Gborg, PostgreSQL, Majordomo, Horde...

Regards, Dave.