Re: ODBC changes

От Dave Page
Тема Re: ODBC changes
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiroshi Inoue [mailto:Inoue@tpf.co.jp]
Sent: 29 November 2002 00:05
To: Dave Page; Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Cc: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [ODBC] ODBC changes

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@vale-housing.co.uk]
-----Original Message-----
From: Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print [mailto:SHenshall@westcountry-design-print.co.uk]
Sent: 28 November 2002 10:42
To: Dave Page; Hiroshi Inoue
Cc: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org

How about leaving out the old one in and call it somethin like Postgresql25 Legacy?
Cheers,
- Stuart

Not a bad idea. What do you think Hiroshi?

The reason why I'd like to release 7.2.0005 is that it contains a

crash bug fix and is more stable than 7.2.0004. The next release

may be less stable than this one unfortunately. In fact I  already

chagned my local source but can't commit it to cvs.

If we would release the current beta driver as  our standard one,

I'd like to do it from the next release.

regards,

Hiroshi Inoue

OK then, that sounds like a plan:

1) I'll package 07.02.0005 (hopefully today).

2) The next release will be 07.03.0001

3)  The next release will contain the following drivers:

PostgreSQL [psqlodbc30.dll]
PostgreSQL Legacy [psqlodbc.dll]
PostgreSQL Unicode (Beta) [psqlodbc30w.dll]

Sound good everyone?

Regards, Dave.