Re: Install

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Install
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi,

If CreateInstall supports Microsoft Installer, then the best method is
to use the merge module we provide on http://odbc.postgresql.org/.

Failing that, check for the existance of
C:\Windows\System32\psqlodbc.dll and the registry key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\ODBC Drivers\PostgreSQL.

There are also registry keys under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI\PostgreSQL, but it these
are missing but the other exists, then you have a problem anyway.

HTH, Regards,

Dave.