Re: Duplicate Table Names in PostgreSQL

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Duplicate Table Names in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

PostgreSQL folds unquoted names to lower case. DTS is presumably quoting
names whilst your scripts are not.

I would advise using all lowercase names if possible - it'll help avoid
any possible nasties in the future.

Regards, Dave.

От: Benjamin Scherrey
Сообщение: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Access 97.