Re: Win32 port

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Win32 port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Purely in terms of potential to increase our userbase I think this is
probably the most important feature (for want of a better term) that
will have ever been added to PostgreSQL.

(and please don't misinterpret that as me saying that the other great
features people have added are not as important)

Regards Dave.