Re: experimental Unicode support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: experimental Unicode support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi John,

I haven't tried this on a Unix system yet, but unfortunately it does
break the Win32 Unicode build:

Building the PostgreSQL Unicode 3.0 Driver for Win32...

No configuration specified. Defaulting to Unicode30.

        cl.exe /nologo /MT /W3 /GX /O2 /D "WIN32" /D "NDEBUG" /D
"_WINDOWS" /D "_MBCS" /D "_USRDLL" /D "PSQLODBC_EXPORTS" /D
"ODBCVER=0x0300" /D UNICODE_SUPPORT" /D "DRIVER_CURSOR_IMPLEMENT" /D
"WIN_MULTITHREAD_SUPPORT"  /Fp".\Unicode30\psqlodbc.pch" /YX
/Fo".\Unicode30\\" /Fd".\Unicode30\\" /FD /c win_unicode.c
win_unicode.c
win_unicode.c(28) : error C2059: syntax error : 'type'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: where's the build environment for odbc
Сообщение: Re: where's the build environment for odbc