Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Дата
Список pgsql-www

The big problem with that is that the database is pretty large (~250MB
iirc). You can always setup a working copy elsewhere on the main server
- www.postgresql.org/~xzilla should work if you create a public_html
directory in your home dir.

Alternatively, we can always setup a dedicated vhost.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: