Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Wow, I must have phrased that more harshly than I thought, sorry! I
thought it all went quite well actually, but wanted to point out where
things could be improved next time.

> > Huh? We can upload them, test them, get them round the mirrors etc.
> > weeks in advance, and then just advertise/create  the links at the
> > last minute.
>
> Oh.  Well, I was listening to Marc and Robert who I thought
> said we couldn't.

Ahh, well ;-)

> It certianly seemed like an emergency at the time.   I had 50
> e-mails in my
> inbox about messed-up encodings, and you were asleep, Robert
> was out-of-touch, and Devrim didn't know anything.

Asleep? I just left the office, went home for dinner, put the offspring
to bed then got the laptop out again!

I did go to sleep however - right after I said 'I going to sleep now' to
which (iirc) you said 'Good night'!!

:-)

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror
Сообщение: Re: Site designs, upgrades, and Konqueror