Re: Where is the summary of interactive docs' comments?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Where is the summary of interactive docs' comments?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

I suspect that happened when the comments were split into releases. In
the old system, updates to the new docs following releases was usually
not particularly timely. When I built the multi-version system though, I
attached comments to pages based on the release date of the version and
the posting date of the comment. Anyway, you might find the earlier
comments on the previous version of the same page.

This of course will not happen anymore...

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: