Re: Where is the summary of interactive docs' comments?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where is the summary of interactive docs' comments?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
>> Anyone know if that page is still available?  If so, where?

> No, the iDocs system was completely rewritten, I was not even aware of
> checknotes.php.

Oh, okay.  It was just a quick hack that Vince had done at some point.

> How would you want it to behave now that the system is multi-version
> aware?

I guess it would be nice to pull all of the comments that are associated
with a particular version of the docs.

BTW, I noticed while I was trolling through the comments that a lot of
the comments currently visible on the 7.3 idocs pages appear to be
there that flushes old comments?  If not, maybe there's a problem with
the versioning logic.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Where is the summary of interactive docs' comments?
Сообщение: Re: Where is the summary of interactive docs' comments?