Re: BUG - does not handle empty strings properly

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG - does not handle empty strings properly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I have updated the current dev code to try to overcome this. Can you try
the snapshot please? If you go to http://cvs.pgadmin.org/, download the
tarball from the binaries folder and install according to the
instructions in the readme.

Regards, Dave.