How to execute my trigger when update certain columns but not all?

От Raymond Chui
Тема How to execute my trigger when update certain columns but not all?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Let say I have a table has column1 and column2 and I made a trigger for
after INSERT OR UPDATE for each row to execute procedure my_function.

What I want is the trigger execute my_function only when column1 is
insert or
update, but not going to execute my_function when column2 is insert or
update.
How do I do that?

Thank Q very much

Вложения