Re: Build System/translations

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Build System/translations
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

I don;t want to remove them from the website/CVS - just from binary releases. We don't need complaints about missing
languagesfrom end users to tell us that something is untranslated - that's what the translation status page is for
(isn'tit?)

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: pgAggregate problem any function
Сообщение: Re: pgAggregate problem any function