Re: pgAdmin3 doc location

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 doc location
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Yeah, that's been on my mind as well. The problem is, how do you specify
a higher location that will still allow web versions to work? Or do you
propose junking web versions of the app docs and searching for them
using a similar algorithm to that used to find xrcs?

BTW, did you get a chance to look at the row insert bug I mentioned in
the edit grid?

Regards, Dave.