Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

They could be under Slackware and Windows, but why bother? Most users
will not need dev versions of the docs (in the main, pgAdmin will only
support the last release version of PostgreSQL), so is it worth the
extra hassle? We have enough to do as it is...

Regards, Dave.