Re: pgAdmin3 feedback

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 feedback
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

In which case an optional configure flag allows the user to select the
required config script. Whilst you can guess unicode and debug filenames
from the pgAdmin configure options, you cannot figure out what version
of wx is required (2.4 or 2.5), or if the user wants non-unicode linked
against GTK2.

For most people, the current behaviour fits with a standard wx
installation. For others, we can provide an override mechanism.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make