Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make it in SuSE 9.2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 and PhpPgAdmin3 ***should*** make it in SuSE 9.2
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Not sure there's much point is there? It's not easy on *nix for a start
(thought it is on Windows). We could mention it in the docs for the
options page (which I will look at tomorrow if I get my uni work done in
time).

Regards, Dave.