Re: usability request pgadminIII?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: usability request pgadminIII?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi George,

What OS are you on? I get <Yes> <No> <Cancel> on XP, but <No> <Yes>
<Cancel> on FreeBSD. I suspect this is because the default option moves
leftmost on KDE (and No is the default button).

Anyone have any opinion on which should be the default button?

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Overloading functions that are used by operators.