Re: [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used by operators.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Yeah, that sounds like it. The simplified query stops the conversion to
oid by just returning the function name rather than joining with
pg_proc. Works just as well for us I think and simplifies the query
somewhat.

Thanks for looking.

Regards, Dave.