Re: PGA3 Memory Leaks

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PGA3 Memory Leaks
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

I'm all for fixing memory leaks whereever possible - particularly when
the docs tell us we should delete things. If there is a specific problem
because the docs are wrong, or something doesn't work quite right, then
we can take the time to figure out exactly the problem rather than just
removing blocks of code.

pgAdmin II, particularly the 1.2 release was amazingly (to me at least)
bug free because I took the time to design, plan and write it properly.
You guys are both doing an excellent job of keeping up that tradition
with pgAdmin III so far - Keith because you've auditted code on at least
a couple of occasions to check for leaks and other potential problems,
and Andreas because you've take the time to properly consider the design
and operation of the schema objects which, frankly, I hadn't.

So, let's keep this way of working up and we should have a killer app
that will hopefully end up being bundled with some of the binary
PostgreSQL distributions.

:-)

Regards, Dave.