Re: [Npgsql-general] Get function OID and function calling support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [Npgsql-general] Get function OID and function calling support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

OK, Thanks.

> PS: what in the world is npgsql-general@gborg.postgresql.org
> ... is that a real mailing list, and if so why?  It sounds a
> bit, um, duplicative.

npgsql-general@gborg.postgresql.org is the general discussion list for
the Npgsql project on Gborg. It's a .NET data provider for PostgreSQL
that works with .NET programs written in MS VC++, C# or VB.NET not to
mention Mono.

Not to be confused with pgsql-general :-)

Regards, Dave.