Re: INSERT OU UPDATE WITHOUT SELECT?

От Dave Dutcher
Тема Re: INSERT OU UPDATE WITHOUT SELECT?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
What I do when I'm feeling lazy is execute a delete statement and then
an insert.  I only do it when I'm inserting/updating a very small number
of rows, so I've never worried if its optimal for performance.  Besides
I've heard that an update in postgres is similar in performance to a
delete/insert.

Сообщение: Re: INSERT OU UPDATE WITHOUT SELECT?
Сообщение: Re: INSERT OU UPDATE WITHOUT SELECT?