Re: Postgresql -- initial impressions and comments

От Magnus Naeslund(f)
Тема Re: Postgresql -- initial impressions and comments
Дата
Список pgsql-general
j.random.programmer <javadesigner@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded to my initial post.
> Here are some followup comments:

[snip]

> Overall:
>
> I must say that I found the postgres community very
> helful and responsive. In the end, that's - by far -
> the most important thing. If I was to undertake a
> production postgres project, I would feel comfortable
> for this very reason.

Well good luck in exploring postgresql!

I come from a mysql background myself and i think the developer
community around postgresql is very good and they (/me/we) almost always
respond quickly to questions and fixes bugs in no-time.
After awhile you'll start thinking the postgresql way on databases and
then you'll be even happier in choosing the most advanced opensource
database there is :)

Magnus