Re: Creating an application that supports postgresql-odbc

От Brian Sullivan
Тема Re: Creating an application that supports postgresql-odbc
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thank you Adrian,

    I will be looking further into this and trying everything I can
think of.  I will let you know if I can work this out or if I cannot.

Brian Sullivan | eTelligent Solutions, Inc.
(727) 202-1377 Direct | (727) 324-4026 Fax | (727) 322-4690 Main
bsullivan@etelligentsolutions.com

IAITAM Provider Member

http://www.etelligentsolutions.com
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.