Re: Postgresql suddenly shutdown. Please help

От Raquel Vieira
Тема Re: Postgresql suddenly shutdown. Please help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is a good idea to see if any process in the machine is increasing it's
memory, because it can have nothing to do with postgres. It happened to me. I
was running a application that was sending output to initlog, so initlog was
incresing of memory.
After a few days de machine was out of memory and some processes were killed
(the postmaster process was allways killed).

Raquel