Re: Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3

От
Тема Re: Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I know it's not rocket science...
(not that I took the remark personnally ;-) )
What I meant is that you are usually beter off with the default Connexion
poller provided by the AS (potentially JBoss in our conversation) than a
default one ... This is a personnal opinion & not a proven matter :-))

Rgrds,

Thomas,

--
Thomas SMETS