Re: Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Pooled connections aren't rocket science. There are quite a few freely
available, poolman for one.

Assuming you only want to connect to one db:
They can be as simple as a linked list where you get the connection off
the head, and return it back to the tail. There's a little bit of
housekeeping when they come back to make sure there aren't any warnings,
and that the connection is in a non-transaction mode, etc.

Dave