Re: Postgresql 9.4 pg_upgrade issues

От Yogi Barot
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.4 pg_upgrade issues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

There is no reference to this library in postgreql.conf still it fails.

How can I remove reference of library which is embedded in data directory?

Thanks,

From: David G. Johnston [mailto:david.g.johnston@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 10:19 AM
To: Yogi Barot
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Postgresql 9.4 pg_upgrade issues

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Yogi Barot <YBarot@symcor.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am running postgresql upgrade from postgresql 9.0.11  to postgresql 9.4 using pg_upgrade link method and having some issues with upgrade on Reh hat 7.1.

Here is the error message, that I am getting via pg_upgrade:

/usr/pgsql-9.4/bin/pg_upgrade --old-bindir=/usr/local/pgsql/bin --new-bindir=/usr/pgsql-9.4/bin --old-datadir=/opt/symcor-foa/data --new-datadir=/opt/symcor-foa/data94  -v --user=pg_foa_c  --link  -p 5432 -P 5433

cat  loadable_libraries.txt

Could not load library "/opt/symcor-foa/pgsql//lib/pgplsh/pgplsh.so"

ERROR:  could not load library "/opt/symcor-foa/pgsql//lib/pgplsh/pgplsh.so": /opt/symcor-foa/pgsql//lib/pgplsh/pgplsh.so: undefined symbol: DirectFunctionCall1

In the original cluster, I have removed function and language which reference this library, I also took postgres dump using pg_dumpall and it does not show any reference to this library plsh. Still pg_upgarde somehow reference this library.

Any help greatly appricaited as I am stuck here, can not build library on new Rhel 7 cluster, we don’t need library, but not sure how to remove the reference of it completely. I dropped from all databases and even from template1 database using droplib plsh;

​I would suspect a reference in the configuration file postgresql.conf probably exists.

David J.

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This communication, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.

AVERTISSEMENT RELATIF À LA CONFIDENTIALITÉ
Ce message, ainsi que les pièces qui y sont jointes, est destiné à l’usage exclusif de la personne à laquelle il s’adresse et peut contenir de l’information personnelle ou confidentielle. Si le lecteur de ce message n’en est pas le destinataire, nous l’avisons par la présente que toute diffusion, distribution, reproduction ou utilisation de son contenu est strictement interdite. Veuillez avertir sur-le-champ l’expéditeur par retour de courrier électronique et supprimez ce message ainsi que toutes les pièces jointes.

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.4 pg_upgrade issues
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.4 pg_upgrade issues